Craven Brew Co, "Ales From The Dales"
We are Craven Brew Co. - A cask led brewery, delivering a core modern style traditional range, with an emphasis on quality!
From perfectly balanced Bitters to wonderfully golden Pale Ales, explore our core range of traditional ales brought to you from the heart of Yorkshire's Craven district.
Visit our brewery and taproom in Cross Hills, Skipton, North Yorkshire.
We’re proud to introduce our current range of cask beers, inspired by our Yorkshire surroundings - please see below. We produce several seasonal specials throughout the year, keep an eye out for new beers here.
A single hopped pale ale, brewed with the very popular Centennial hops. Gluten Free
Baby IPA, brewed with hops from Washington State, America.
Our newest addition to our "Core Range", Blonde is a 4.0% beer hopped with the popular Chinook and Citra hops to provide the most satisfying of pints.
A full bodied and beautifully smooth dark porter. Perfectly balanced flavours of roast malt and chocolate.
A Lightly bittered Pale session beer, packed full of aroma and flavour.
A well-balanced Yorkshire session bitter. Brewed using a blend of the finest traditional ale malts to deliver a richer and satisfying taste.
Our Very Own Brewing Legend
Our Very Own Brewing Legend
Meet Dave Sanders, our head brewer, bringing over 25 years of experience brewing quality beers from the best ingredients.
- 1994 - 1999 Feast and Firkin; 'Leeds Best Beer of the Year', twice.
- 1999 - 2002 West Yorkshire Brewery; numerous CAMRA awards, legendary '1872 Porter'
- 2002 - 2010 Elland Brewery; '2004 International Gold Medal' for '1872 Porter', 'CAMRA’s Winter Champion Beer of Britain' 'CAMRA’s Champion Porter', twice.
- 2010 - 2013 Kirkstall Brewery; 'SIBA Gold and Bronze' for Dissolution, 'SIBA Silver' for 3 Swords.
- 2013 - 2014 Saltaire Brewery; Commissioned an ale for Princess Anne.
- 2014 - 2022 Grayhawk, Tapped Brew Co, Copper Dragon, Old Mill Brewery
- 2022 - Now Craven Brew Co, bringing with him his brewing experience and expertise.
Our Crosshills taproom is situated next to the brewery and includes a bar with 12 draught taps to showcase our freshest cask and unrivalled keg beer range as well as seasonal specials. You'll also find a wide range of spirits, wines, fruit beers and soft drinks.
Now open for walk-ins 7 days a week. To arrange a booking for larger groups, brewery tours or private functions in our upstairs room, please get in touch.
Trade Enquiries & Prices
Are you a pub landlord/ manager or hosting a special event?
Our brewery is a 15 BBL plant. Craven Brew uses only the finest ingredients from recognised suppliers such as Thomas Fawcett and Charles Faram. Distributing weekly to Yorkshire and Lancashire. Speak to a member of our team for our delivering schedule or if you're located out of these areas.
Get in touch in all the usual ways or subscribe to our mailing list to be kept in the loop.